Frequently Asked Questions
What is the EuroPYM Prepaid Mastercard?
EuroPYM has partnered with Mastercard to add a new layer of convenience to the EuroPYM experience. The card is available to businesses and employees, providing valuable convenience using our mobile solutions and desktop solution.
Is the EuroPYM Prepaid Mastercard a Credit Card?
No. It draws from the funds that you currently have available in your EuroPYM Prepaid Mastercard.
Does the EuroPYM Prepaid Mastercard offer a rewards program?
Yes. As a cardholder, you can earn €20.00 for every friend you refer (3)(5). We’ve made it as simple as your friends accepting your invite and once they order their EuroPYM Prepaid Card, and have two deposits(6) loaded, EuroPYM will credit your card €20.00.
May I use my EuroPYM Prepaid Mastercard to rent a car, obtain a hotel room, or purchase an airline ticket?
You can use your card to do all of these things! But remember, most of these transactions will result in a "hold" on your balance. These companies usually hold an amount that is much larger than the actual cost of the rental, ticket, or room to cover possible expenses. This could mean that you will not have access to the held funds until the final transaction posts to your account. Please check with these companies about the details of their policy.
Pay at the pump - Up to €100.00
Tipping Hold - up to 20%
Hotels - up to 15% Hold
Rental Cars - up to 15% Hold
What is the preferred way to purchase gas with my EuroPYM Prepaid Mastercard?
The safest way is to prepay the station attendant for the amount of gas you would like to purchase. If you pay at the pump, a "hold" (€100) will generally be placed on your account to ensure that you have a large enough balance to cover the total amount of gas you might purchase. The "hold" (€100) is a predetermined amount. If the balance in your EuroPYM account is not sufficient to cover the "hold" amount, your transaction may be declined. In addition, you will not have access to the held funds until the final transaction posts to your account.
My contact information (ie. address, phone number or e-mail) has changed. How do I update it?
Call Customer Service at 833.635.6302 and an agent will be happy to assist you. It is important that you keep your contact information current in case we need to mail you a replacement card (€10.00 Fee) or important information about your account.
Why are some transactions marked preauthorized?
Sometimes your transactions are authorized but not yet processed (Please also refer to card holder terms and conditions). This means you have agreed to make the payment, but the merchant has not yet completed the transaction to transfer the funds.
How do I dispute a purchase on my account?
If you have a dispute with a purchase (Please also refer to card holder terms and conditions) you have made using your EuroPYM Mastercard, it is best to address your dispute with the merchant who accepted your card. If you have a transaction on your card that you did not make or there is an error, please contact Customer Service immediately at 833.635.6302.
What are the disclaimers?
(1) Standard text and data rates may apply.
(2) Virtual card access is based on approval of EuroPYM Prepaid Mastercard.
(3) This optional offer is not a PFS or Mastercard product or service nor does PFS or Mastercard endorse this offer.
(4) Faster access to funds is based on comparison of EuroPYM immediate availability policy versus the typical banking practice of only posting funds after settlement. Direct Deposit and earlier availability of funds are subject to payor’s support of this feature and timing of payor’s funding. Check with your payor to find out when the direct deposit of funds will start.
(5) While this specific feature is available for free, certain other transaction fees and costs, terms, and conditions are associated with the use of this Card. See the Cardholder Agreement for more details.
(6) Minimum direct deposit amount of €800 per load required.
(7) Blocks on - 5542 Automated Fuel Dispense - 4784 Toll and Bridge Fees.
What are the EuroPYM Fees?
Activation & Monthly Fees
1 .Card Fee (including activation): €10.00
2. Inactivity fee: €0.00
3. Monthly Service Charge: €5.00
1.Web Load Via Credit Card Fee: €0.99
2.Web Load via Debit Card: €0.00
3. SEPA Incoming Load (IBAN): €0.00
1. SMS Block card: €0.00
2. Retreival of PIN via SMS: €0.00
3. SMS Balance check: €0.00
4. SMS Load through a credit card: €0.99
5. SMS Loading through a debit card: €0.00
6. SMS Card to card transfer: €0.00
7. SMS Unlock fee: €0.00
Lost / Stolen Cards
1. Lost Replacement Card: €10.00
2. Stolen Replacement Card: €10.00
ATM / POS Transcations
1. ATM Domestic (Can be Eurozone or SEPA): €2.25
2. ATM International: €2.25
3. ATM Balance Inquiry: €0.00
4. PIN Change at ATM: €0.50
5. PIN Change in App: €0.00
6. POS domestic (Can be Eurozone or SEPA): €0.00
7. POS International: €0.00
8. Decline Fee: €0.00
What are my EuroPYM Card Load limits?
1. Maximum ATM Withdrawal per day: €750
2. Maximum ATM Withdrawal per month: €1,000
3. ATM Maximum Number of Withdrawals per day: 10
4. POS Maximum Spend per day: €3,000
5. POS Maximum per Month €15,000
6. POS Maximum Number of Transactions per day: 20
1. Initial Load Minimum: €10.00
2. Initial Load Maximum: €5,000
3. Min Reload Amount: €5.00
4. Max load limit per day: €5,000*
5. Max number of loads per day: 20
6. Maximum Balance on Card at any time: €10,000
7. Card to Card Load Tries per day: 5
*Any load larger then €5,000 will be rejected or will need to be researched. Research can take up to 15 business days.